Back to Top
- Life - Voluntary coverage at a wide range of benefit levels is available for employees, their spouse, and/or their children.
- Disability - Short-term disability coverage is available as an additional voluntary benefit.
- Tools - That"s right, even tools! We offer tool insurance on our technicians’ personal tools to provide a little extra peace of mind.
- Wage Increases - Who doesn’t want to make more money? We review wages regularly to make sure they are fair and competitive. We base wage increases on position, performance, and responsibility.
- Bonus/Incentive Porgrams - Individual and group incentive plans are available based on position and meeting plan requirements.
- Tele-medicine - Who has time to go to the doctor’s office anymore? Telemedicine services are available to all employees to provide on-demand phone consultations. The best part? The consultations are free to participating employees!
- Safety Allowance - If our employees come to work with 10 fingers and 10 toes, we want them to go home that way. We have an annual allowance for every employee to use toward safety related items.
- Leaves of Absence - We comply with the law when it comes to things like FMLA and military service, and we also have personal leave available in certain cases.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Performance Reviews - We believe that providing feedback is important. We are committed to letting our employees know how they’re doing, and giving them a chance to tell us how we’re doing!
- Career Paths - When we say “make our family your home”, we want this to be more than just a job. We focus on creating careers and guiding employees on whatever path they choose.
- Tool Programs - Tools are a pretty personal thing, so our technicians supply their own. We help offset the cost of their investment with a new hire tool purchase program and annual tool reimbursement allowances.
- Recognition - We truly appreciate everything our employees contribute to the success of our company, and we try to give back to them whenever we can. Cookouts and free hats are pretty common around here!
Coming to work isn’t just about a job anymore. We strive to create a work environment that our employees look forward to coming to. With everything we do, we work hard, have fun, and take care of our customers.
- Company Values
- Make Our Family Your Home!
The Service Motor Company family provides quality people, products, and services to maximize customers’ equipment potential. We are proud to be family-owned and Wisconsin-grown, and our mission statement reflects that. Our purpose for existing as a company is to help others be successful. That includes our customers, vendors, and employees.
To provide the ultimate customer experience. The great thing about our vision is that it means something different to each and every one of us, but it guides us all toward the same result – giving our customers a reason to keep coming back to us for their equipment needs.
With everyone we do business with – employees, business partners, and customers – we value honesty, dependability, team work, dedication, integrity, and empowerment.
MAKE OUR FAMILY YOUR HOME
Even if our employees aren’t one of the owners, they’re still part of the Service Motor Company family. At the end of the day, employees aren’t thinking “I can’t wait to get home,” because they’re already home!